Latest news from IMAG Studios Orlando Internet Marketing Guide and Services
AllAboutLaw.co.uk explains how to develop your commercial awareness. This law careers advice video was made with the help of graduate recruiters and partners from some of the top law firms in the UK.
The video features interviews with the following experts:
– Jillian Dent, Trainee Recruitment Advisor at Norton Rose Fulbright
– Elizabeth Cope, Head of UK Trainee Solicitor Recruitment at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
– Nicola Stanley, Graduate Manager at Irwin Mitchell
– Robert Byk, Partner at Slaughter and May
– Tom Astle, Partner at Hogan Lovells
– Alan Demirkaya, Graduate Recruitment & Trainee Manager at Berwin Leighton Paisner
– Katie Meer, Graduate Recruitment Adviser at Shearman & Sterling
– Lucy Crittenden, Graduate Recruitment Manager at Reed Smith
– Puneet Tahim, Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor at DLA Piper
– Carly Gilberg, Graduate Recruitment Manager at Herbert Smith Freehills
For more information, head to AllAboutLaw.co.uk
Follow @CaseyMeraz as he discusses local seo news. Check out what’s new in Local SEO This week including changes to the Google Carousel where you can sort by price, star rating, and cuisine! Also, you can learn about how star reviews are now appearing in pop up windows instead of just on the Google Plus page.
Share us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/11fSHGZ
Share us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/14wbVaZ
Karis Wookey, family law solicitor and a specialist in children law at Howells Solicitors, gives advice on various scenarios covering the law relating to the children of the family during a divorce.
Typical arrangements for children when a married couple separate,
What happens when the mother and father cannot agree on child arrangements during a separation,
When mediation is necessary to resolve children disputes,
Who pays for mediation,
What happens if mediation is unsuccessful and no agreement can be reached,
Submitting an application to court for a child arrangement order,
Parental responsibility when a couple are not married,
How a father acquires parental responsibility,
Parental Responsibility Agreements,
Making an application to court for a Parental Responsibility Order,
How Child Arrangement Orders are judged,
What happens if domestic violence was present during the relationship,
How a mother can qualify for legal aid.
Howells Solicitors offer free 30 minute consultations. For more information, please go to:
Contact Karis at
Phone: 02920 437478
Google rewards websites with fresh, relevant and unique content. And regardless of how a visitor ends up on your site, chances are that your latest piece of PR news is going to be of interest.
PR consultant Sue Ormesher tells us just why it is important to keep your latest news page current and up to date.
Sue also looks at what it is you should be posting, why you should be posting it and what exactly it will help you achieve.
Content is king.
To find out more about Sue, or DMPR, visit https://www.digitalmarketing-pr.co.uk.